4 rooms remaining
To Flourish is to Nourish
If you enjoy practicing Yoga, exploring, walking, trying new things, and diving into fresh experiences,
than this retreat is for You!
We will enjoy all the amenities offered by the beautiful Villa Samaya,
and share in rich and soulful Yoga practices to soothe and awaken you to a new way of being.
Come be nourished by all that surrounds you
and be filled by the simple joy of time for nothing but what You need
Deepen your spiritual connection to your own Self
Explore Ignite Play
Explore this magical place
Ignite the spark to discovery and adventure
Play Yoga surrounded by incredible views
Oct 21 – Oct 28 2017
Lake Atitlan Guatamala
at the incredibly special
Villa Sumaya Eco Retreat Centre
Come join me for a week of yoga, cultural exploration, and breathtaking natural beauty
Our home for the week is high in the mountains of Guatemala, the sacred land of the Mayans, surrounded by volcanoes and coffee and avocado orchards.
Villa Sumaya, an Eco-Chic Retreat Center, sits on the shores of picturesque Lake Atitlan, which the famous naturalist Alexander von Humboldt called “the most beautiful lake in the world.”
Relax in the stunning landscape while immersing yourself in yoga, self-care, breath-work, and meditation. You will have plenty of time to yourself to relax in the gardens, swim in the lake, enjoy the hot tub, or luxuriate with a massage at the spa.
All rooms have a warm, inviting décor, private baths, outdoor patios, amazing views, orthopaedic beds and quality linens.
Explore the landscape and experience the depth and joy of Mayan culture, local traditions, and outdoor adventures such as kayaking, hiking, diving, zip lining, and visits to local villages to soak in the culture.
A Green Friendly Retreat
- 7 Nights Accommodations
- 3 Delicious Healthy Gourmet Meals a Day
- Tea, Coffee, and fresh Juice available all day
- 2 Perfect for You Yoga Sessions per day (One day off in the middle for adventure and side trips or relaxation)
- Round-Trip Group Transport to/from the Airport in Guatemala City (group only)
- Mayan Fire Ceremony led by a local Shaman
- Traditional Cacao ceremony
- Airfare to Guatemala City (airport code GUA) *** Air from $576.00 CAD including tax
- Massages at Harmony Space Spa available onsite
- Excursions and Side Trips
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Wifi Access available at a minimum charge of $3/day or $20/week – free access from the lobby using the Villa computers
- Transfers not with the group
- Staff gratuities (approx $65 USD for the whole week)
Single Room $2345 USD
Double Room $1695 USD
Final payment due by September 1 2017
Free 1 hr massage if paid in full by Feb 30 2017
***$500 USD (or $750 CAD) deposit due with registration
All deposits are non-refundable upon registration.
Cancellations within 90 days of the retreat start date, October 28th, 2017 are non-refundable