Our Mayan Fire Ceremony and Blessings
Offered by local Shaman Thomas 2017
I can’t wait another year to be back
Come join me in this beautiful piece of paradise on Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
April 28 to May 5 2018
A Yoga retreat is not just for serious Yogis, but for newbies as well.
Integrating Yoga practice with time away gives us immediate access to
deeper relaxation and connection with mind, body and soul.
Get Inspired and Be Empowered
To Flourish is to Nourish
If you enjoy practicing Yoga, exploring, walking, trying new things, and diving into fresh experiences,
than this retreat is for You!
We will enjoy all the amenities offered by the beautiful Villa Samaya,
and share in rich and soulful Yoga practices to soothe and awaken you to a new way of being.
Come be nourished by all that surrounds you
and be filled by the simple joy of time for nothing but what You need
Deepen your spiritual connection to your own Self
creation ~ sensation ~ meditation ~ soul recreation
This retreat will be limited to 15 participants
Lake Atitlan Guatemala
at the incredibly special
Villa Sumaya Eco Retreat Centre
Come join me for a week of yoga, cultural exploration, and breathtaking natural beauty
Our home for the week is high in the mountains of Guatemala, the sacred land of the Mayans, surrounded by volcanoes and coffee and avocado orchards.
Villa Sumaya, an Eco-Chic Retreat Center, sits on the shores of picturesque Lake Atitlan, which the famous naturalist Alexander von Humboldt called “the most beautiful lake in the world.”
Relax in the stunning landscape while immersing yourself in yoga, self-care, breath-work, and meditation. You will have plenty of time to yourself to relax in the gardens, swim in the lake, enjoy the hot tub, or luxuriate with a massage at the spa.
Step back from your day-to-day to surround yourself with beauty and nature for this transformative creative and spiritual journey.
Let awe in and invite back mystery.
On your longer breaks, you can relax at the retreat center, go for a swim or kayak in Lake Atitlan, enjoy a group hike or excursion, explore local villages, receive a massage or spa treatment, or experience a Mayan cosmological birth chart reading
All rooms have a warm, inviting décor, private baths, outdoor patios, amazing views, orthopaedic beds and quality linens.
Explore the landscape and experience the depth and joy of Mayan culture, local traditions, and outdoor adventures such as kayaking, hiking, diving, zip lining, and visits to local villages to soak in the culture.
A Cannabis Friendly Retreat
- 7 Nights Accommodations
- 3 Delicious Healthy Gourmet Meals a Day
- Tea, Coffee, and fresh Juice available all day
- Daily Yoga practice
- Round-Trip Group Transport to/from the Airport in Guatemala City (group only)
- Mayan Fire Ceremony led by a local Shaman
- Traditional Cacao ceremony
- Airfare to Guatemala City (airport code GUA) *** Air from $576.00 CAD including taxI recommend arriving at least one day before the retreat and staying in the relaxing in a hotel with spa amenities in Guatemala City to rest after your travel day and to depart one day after the retreat to be rested prior to travelling (Tikal Futura, Barcelo, Radisson are a few suggestions)***Suggested flights:
Aeromexico flt # 613 – Leaving YYC @ 11:50 pm – change planes in Mexico City – Aeromexico flt #672 arriving at the Guatemala airport (GUA) @ 9:15 am
Aeromexico flt # 673 – Leaving Gua @ 11:20 am and you arrive back in YYC @ 10:30 pm)
- Massages at Harmony Space Spa available onsite
- Excursions and Side Trips
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Wifi Access available at a minimum charge of $3/day or $20/week – free access from the lobby using the Villa computers
- Transfers not with the group
- Staff gratuities (approx $65 USD for the whole week)
Current pricing available for first 8 registrants
Single Room $3200 CAD (~$2500 USD)
Double Room $2200 CAD (~$1700 USD)
Payments may be divided into equal monthly payments
Final payment due by March 27 2017
*** $750 CAD deposit due with registration
All deposits are non-refundable upon registration.
Cancellations within 90 days of the retreat start date are non-refundable